Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Infiltration of Pakistan Trained Islamist Terrorists in West Bengal

Students Islamic movement of India (S I M I) and Harkat-ul-Jehadi –Islam (H U J I) are actively propagating anti national Islamist messages in the guise of a student organization in West Bengal. Funded by West Asian countries, they have established madrasas, libraries, clubs, cultural organizations and N G O S to brainwash unemployed youths and inspire them to engage in subversive Islamist activities in West Bengal.

They are most active in Murshidabad, Malda, Nadia, North and South 24 parganas, employing Jehadis (Islamist Holy Warriors) to indulge in terrorist activities. Their king pin is a middle aged Bangladeshi residing at Shyamuagar in Satkhira. He was trained in a terrorist canp of Al-Qaida in Peshawar. There are S I M I activists of Deobandis of UP, Working as ‘Ansar’ or full time volunteers. They are distributing audio and video CDs, of Safdar Nagori,the general secretary of S I M I, among the youth of this state. Besides, RUPANTAR and TEHRIK, magazines published by S I M I in Hindi and Bengali are also being distributed. Many of these activists were involved in the November 21 carnage according to the information furnished by the C B I to the state police and CID.

This has been reported in the Bengali magazine ‘Bartaman’ on Dec 1, 2007.

No comments: